Welcome to YLearn’s documentation!
YLearn, a pun of “learn why”, is a python package for causal learning which supports various aspects of causal inference ranging from causal effect identification, estimation, and causal graph discovery, etc.
- User Guide
- Causal Model: The Representation of Causal Structures
- Estimator Model: Estimating the Causal Effects
- Causal Discovery: Exploring the Causal Structures in Data
- Policy: Selecting the Best Option
- Interpreter: Explaining the Causal Effects
- Why: An All-in-One Causal Learning API